Being from Holland I did not grow up with awards. The Dutch motto mostly is: just act normal, that’s crazy enough. But I have to say that it is cool to get one and therefore…
I am proud to announce that Crazy Train to Tinky Town nominated me for the following award:
I am happy to accept the award and part of the rules are that you have to share seven things about yourself. So here it goes:
- I do not use a mobile phone. Phoning in Mexico is just too hard and too expensive. So I prefer to use anything over the internet (chat, Skype, Facebook, this blog and of course the good ol’ email).
- I don’t miss Holland, but I miss my friends from Holland. We should Skype more.
- I have a seafood allergy.
- I check the statistics after I publish almost hourly, to see how many people have read my blog.
- I hate politics and I try to stay away from it as much as I can.
- I find baked beans a great comfort food. For some reason you cannot get them in Mexico. I found that very odd!
- I love living near the beach in a tropical climate.
I also should nominate 15 or so other bloggers for this award. I am going for the ‘or so’ option and picked the following blogs, because they make me smile and sometimes laugh out loud!